Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Sociology,
- Phil In 2010 On “PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN MASS MEDIA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO TV SERIALS AND ADVERTISEMENT” From Madurai Kamraj University,
- Submitted her PhD. in 2018 on “IMPLICATIONS OF SURROGACY AND MEDICAL TOURISM ON WOMEN’S REPRODUCTIVE LABOUR IN MUMBAI”
- Women’s Studies Course ( One Year)
- Online Course on Sexual Harassment
- SPSS Training (Three Days)
- ICT course initiated by SNDT university (4 Days)
- Flipped Learning Course (Six Days)
Industrial Sociology, Feminism and Religion.
Undergraduate program in Maniben Nanavati Women’s College since 1999 Nursing College of Nanavati Hospital as Visiting Faculty in the year 2009 to 2011 P.G. at LJNJ College on Women’s paper in the year 2011 to 2013.
Guided undergraduates for their research paper presentation and also guided Masters Student in their dissertation.
Chaired Session at National Conference on Sociology helad at L.J.N.J. College
Publications and Presentation:
Paper presentation at National and International Conferences
- “Classroom relations between teachers and different levels of students.” In UGC aprooved Journal AJANTA publication in 2017-18
- “ Medical Tourism: with special reference to Fertility Tourism in ISSN aprooved Research Horizons in 2017-18
- Presented paper in National Conference on “Rights of children under surrogacy” organized by LJNJ College
- Presented paper at International Conference on “ Challenges of Teachers in 21st century” organized by MMP Shah College.
Examination Committee- Co- Incharge
Scholarship Committee – Co- Incharge
Maniben Nanavati Alumni Association – Member
Library Committee- Member
Initiated project ‘SNEH’: “Helping Children for Better Future”, as the part of extension activity at Dongarpada, Andheri (w), for students of Sociology, to expose and sensitize them about the social reality which is best understood by working with the underprivileged sections of the society.
Other Initiatives for the Department:
- Generate sponsorship for department activities o MOU with NGO Majlis since last three years.
- Motivate students for the college activities for their overall development and also organized many collaborative activities.