Name: Rita Chandrakant Chandarana
Designation: Assistant Professor
Teaching Experience: 15 years
Educational Qualifications: M.A, M. Phil & NET
- 1999-2000: Prize in BA II for Essay (Guj.Language) on patriotism Awarded by AAN Dignity Foundation
- B.A. (2001): Marathi Arthashastra Parishad Prize.,Prof. Hiralal C.Kaji Memorial Prize for Economics & Smt & Shri Shantilal Premji Rathod Prize by S.N.D.T University, for securing the 1st rank in Dc Economics at the annual examination in 2001.
- M.A (2003): Marathi Arthashastra Parishad Prize & Prof.Hiralal C. Kaji Memorial Prize for Economics by S.N.D.T University, for the securing the 1st rank in Entire Economics at the annual examination in 2003
- July 2008 : Successfully completed Maharashtra State Certificate in Information technology (MS-CIT) with 90% marks in Educational Achievements
- Year 2003-2004 to 2011-12 (Nine Years) worked as a lecturer (on CHB) in Maniben Nanavati women‟s college (affiliated to S.N.D.T. University).
- Year 2009-10 worked as a lecturer (on CHB) in T.C.L.V.Junior college (MNWC), Vile Parle.
- Year 2012-13 and 2013-14 worked as a lecturer in Shri Halari Visa Oswal College of commerce, Bhiwandi (affiliated to Mumbai University).
- On 24th July 2014 appointed as a Asst Prof. in Maniben Nanavati Women‟s college, Vile parle (west)
- Year 2015-16 to 2017-18 appointed as a lecturer for M.Com-I in Maniben NanavatiWomen‟s college
- Year 2010-11 and 2011-12 worked in Major Research Project as a Project fellow Under Dr.Harshada S.Rathod (Principal of Maniben Nanavati Women‟s college).
Research Publication: 05 research papers published in various journals
Paper presentation and publications: 04 research papers presented and published in national and international seminars and conferences volumes.
Talk Given: 04
- Successfully completed Orientation course with „A’ Grade in 2016-17 from UGC, HRDC University of Mumbai.
- Successfully completed six days (18th September 2017 to 23rd September 2017) Faculty development programme on “Research Methodology”,organised by Dept. of Economics and Dept. of Computer Science S.N.D.T University , Mumbai.
- Successfully completed five days (1st February 2018 to 6th February 2018) Management Development Programme on “Goods & Service Tax (GST) Compliance Management” conducted by MSME- Development Institute, Mumbai.